Friday, April 20, 2012

The Road Will Never End

What evil comes to me
drifting like rejected dreams
pulling me away
from the brightness of another day
he binds me for lack of faith
just waits for me to fade
and for the darkness of the shade
he is patient in every way

I need a helping hand
I need a listening ear
the darkness comes to me
yet no longer do I fear
Fight back the tears of hope
I thought I lost my grace
but then I saw your eyes
and I knew I had a second chance

There's no one there to help
but wait, here comes the rain
falling like miracles diamonds
washing away the pain
And for the darkness the shade
he will never rise
he's stopped when time goes by
looking in your sapphire eyes

I'm now ready to walk the road
to travel and never fail
I know my master is there
even though he's out of sight, I swear
that I will never lower my voice
I will never stop to rest
I know I must carry on
because the road will never end



No comments:

Post a Comment